Friday, January 8, 2010

Today....

The temperature is ten. And that is all. Just ten little degrees.

I stayed up too late last night watching an exciting and emotionally wonky football game. It was also the last one of the season. Please observe a moment of silence for this travesty.

However, we do have NFL play-offs beginning tomorrow. And that will work. I'm going with the Saints in case you were wondering. Oh - and whoever is playing against the Cowboys.

I am glad it is Friday. I couldn't do one more day. For a million reasons.

Happy Birthday Elvis.

Okey dokey artichokey. Peace out people. Think warm thoughts and have a good day.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm totally with you on your football picks.
And right now I'm craving a big ol' artichoke. Thanks for that!

Cameron and Rachel said...

thanks Ang. There are 2 thing the boys loves to do, eat and sleep.
I love the arms too. Wait till you see the pic of his arm thrown up and picking his bellybutton. Such a man!
Hope you are staying warm :)

Momma Roar said...

"Oh - and whoever is playing against the Cowboys.:

Them fightin' words! ;-P

Just Mom said...

LOL, Momma Roar. ;-D

We're way below zero right now (as in, -30 to -40 with the wind chill). I can't wait until the temps go back above zero. I will never complain about 10 degrees ever again.

Momma Roar said...

Just wanted to check in and see how your "whoever is playing against the Cowboys" team is doing!

;-D

heehee

(I almost went to pest you on fb and realized I didn't know if you were on!)

I hope you can enjoy your weekend despite the loss (and good natured teasing!)