Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Miscellany

Well whadya' know....today's original forecast of "snow flurries mixed with rain" has suddenly turned into a "Winter Storm Warning with accumulations over 3 inches". Schools are closed. There will be some very surprised people when they wake up this morning and look out the window. Hooray! Happy Monday to us!!

In other news...

Good Super Bowl last night. We only caught the second half cause of church and all. But it was exciting enough. Cooper was for the Colts up until that last game-sealing interception then he suddenly became a Saints fan.

This was a busy weekend which is also called "drive Jordan all over the city to various social and church activities."

Cooper used a roll of garbage bags draped around the furniture to make a wrestling ring in our den. He then later said it was a crime scene. Maybe it was a murder AT the wrestling match. At some point during the weekend, he asked why it was called a ring when it was shaped like a square. Hmmmm, good question kid.

Jordan finally learned how to swallow a pill. Small victories people, small victories.

When I asked Cooper yesterday how Bible class was he said he was pretty sure he has leprosy. Not real sure what to do with that. I'll go look in the medicine bucket for some sort of cream of something.

OK, that's about it for me.

I've already got Pioneer Woman's Italian Drip Beef in the crock pot people. It's gonna' be a good day.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

I couldn't get in to the Super Bowl. I guess I'm still mourning over the Vikings' loss against the Saints. :-/

btw ... you can't go wrong with Ree's recipes.

Just Mom said...

I keep forgetting to tell you...


I received the football-themed party pack about 1 1/2 weeks ago. THANK YOU! I love the stuff. :-D

JuJu said...

I am totally craving that drip beef. Let me know how it turns out!!

I'm so glad Cooper was happy with the outcome of the game, eh?

Bundle up and enjoy your snow day!!

w said...

i would "who dat" you. but i'm pretty much "who dat"ed out.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it