Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Random Olympic Thoughts

I want to go to Canada. All those breathtaking images of the mountains and the water and all. Isn't it pretty?

If I have another baby - which I'm not - but if I did - I would name him Vancouver. Because that I think that's an awesome word.

I wish I had some cowbells to ring during the events like they do there during the things like the luge and the skiing stuff. {clanky clanky clanky}

It is beyond sad about that Canadian ice skater whose mother died a few days ago. Can't even go there. Did you see her skate last night? Mercy me. Made me all teary.

In fact, I've been teary more than once during these Olympic games.

I always get teary during the medal ceremony. Even if it's not USA getting the gold.

The Olympics and their late-nightedness have made me very sleep deprived.

It may be a sign that a person is watching too much Olympics if they dream about Apolo Ohno. Just sayin'.

Have a gold medal day people.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

still have not watched the olympics. i can't even spend a minute on it. that's what she said. i have, however, been watching the office...

JuJu said...

I totally want a cowbell.

Kearsie said...

I realized that my patriotism is weak when I cheered for the Chinese ice skating couples team who won.

and I got teary for them.

and my Husband made fun of me and called me unpatriotic.