Thursday, March 18, 2010

*Record*

One morning last week, the Captain brought me his iPhone.

Captain: I have something I want you to listen to.

I thought it was a voice mail or something. Wrong.

Captain plays the "message" which was actually a recording....

Of me.....

Snoring. Breathing very deep.


Me: {GASP!} Is that me?!?!?

Captain: Yep, last night.

Me:
You RECORDED me??!?!!?!?!

Captain: Yep. Snoring.

Me: I am not snoring. I have a cold.

Captain: Whatever.

Me: Really. I can hardly breathe right now while I'm awake. Much less while I'm laying down asleep. I'm sick. See?? {sniff sniff}

The recording just keeps going.....

Me:
You taped me!?!?? FOR TWO MINUTES?! That is NOT snoring.

Captain: What is it then?

Me:
It's....it's....it's...It is very deep breathing.

Captain:
What's the difference?

Me:
I'll show you. Just give me a night or two.


Game on Captain.

Nighty night.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: