Friday, March 19, 2010

Wacky Bracky

How's your bracket looking after yesterday's crazy first day of the tourny?

I bet paper shredders across America went into overdrive yesterday.

It was pure Madness people. Madness. One and dones. Overtime games. Double over time games. Buzzer beaters. Underdogs. Pure Madness. It's exciting. And I LOVE it!

My bracket, unfortunately, doesn't love it so much.

I'm 8 for 16 in the first half of the first round.

I am tied with the Captain and Jordan. Cooper is leading the home pack with 9 of 16.

In the meantime, my beloved Tigers are looking good and advancing in the NIT.

Did you see the most awesomest awesome wowest of wow a-maz-ing last second shot to win the game on Wednesday?

Let's watch it again, shall we?




Be still my heart. And GO TIGERS!

Wishing you all a good weekend and the best of luck in your bracket.

*Special thanks to Connie for the title of today's post

7 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

I will admit, yes, I have two brackets going...I am 12/16 in both...so is The Boy. But, alas, Texas was SUPPOSED to knock out Kenyucky in the second round and that will not occur. Blah.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Momma Roar said...

What an awesome shot!!

No brackets in our house.

Have a great weekend!!

JuJu said...

I've been traveling, so I haven't been able to highlight my teams yet. But, I'm pretty darn sure I'm NOT doing well.

OHIO??????

Stephanie @ This One Click said...

Good luck today!!!!

Kearsie said...

I read what you wrote and interpreted it as

"sport talk, basketbally stuff, brackets, sports, balls, sports"

But, I still love you. Even though I'm unsporty.

w said...

still with all this brackets stuff? also. my hubby was kind enough to explain it to me. well. he said. "it has to do with sports. do you want to know more?"

and i said. "i know enough."

the end.