Saturday, March 20, 2010

Twitter Madness

Week ala Twitter. Seems like most of them this week are related to Words with Friends or March Madness. Fair enough.


I wish I had that hour back. I wish I could get rid of this cold. I wish my Tigers were getting an NCAA tourny invite. Guess that sums it up

As long as Digger Phelps has matched his tie and highlighter, all is right with the world.

Heartbreaker. State. Man. I'm pooped. And Cal's post game interview makes me puke.

Just yelled WOO HOO real loud when I played a big word on Words with Friends. Should probably keep it down since I'm at work and all...

Number one thing on today's to-do list: Fill out my bracket.

My bracket is now complete. In case you were wondering.

I'll take a super-size combo of Why Bother.

Rolling Stones night on Idol. Me: "Wonder if anybody will sing MY song?" Daughter: "What? "Dude Looks LIke a Lady?" Ummmmm, nooooooo.

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." ~ Will Rogers

I did not purchase the Cadbury mini-eggs.

Witherspoon's last second shot last night was #1 on ESPN's Top Ten. It was wowie wow wow.

Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Trying to play Snuffleupagus on Words with Friends.

Oh my bracket...

Daughter: "If I ever got a tattoo, Mom, it would be of your face." Thank you. I think.

My Tigers lost. I'm going to bed now and cry and suck my thumb for three days.




0 Wanna' ramble too?: