Thursday, March 4, 2010

St. Louis. Day Dos

Day 2 of the St. Louis trip....

Today's itinerary takes us to the City Museum, the Science Center, Union Station and Hard Rock Cafe.

In other news...

Happy Birthday to the Captain! (I love you and I'm sorry I'm away on your birthday....)

And to my Nephew T. who is officially a teenager today!

For your viewing pleasure today...

Check out this little video. This will make you smile. I promise.

This is the description that was posted with the video: An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance. We are only as old as we feel, it's all attitude. Enjoy! They certainly do!

And seriously people, how cute is it when they pat each other on the rump.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I love the City Museum. Be sure you slide down the big slide! :-)

Kearsie said...

That was the sweetest video. I hope my husband still pats me on the rump when I'm old and wrinkly.