Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Take Five

Five TV Shows I Do Not Watch

1. Dancing with the Stars

2. LOST

3. 24

4. Survivor

5. Biggest Loser



I know, I know. I live under a rock.

But I did go see South Pacific last night at The Orpheum and now I can't quit singing "There Is Nothing Like a Dame". So I've got that going for me today....

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

five shows i don't watch:
see your list.

we were meant to be this close.

JuJu said...

Same Five Shows I don't watch. :-) Although, I did catch DWTS the other night, but that was a "one off."

I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair! I wish I HAD been there last night. :-)

Kearsie said...

It's probably good you don't watch LOST. Because then, on Wednesdays, you would gather around the water cooler with your peeps that do watch it and commiserate together how dadgummed lost you still are watching LOST. It's like a mental sickness.

Momma Roar said...

I occasionally watch 24 (because Kiefer is hot and I wanted to name my oldest that but my hubby wouldn't allow it) and I usually watch the finale of DWTS and BL. I will not be watching DWTS at all this season because I don't think people who are on realty shows are stars. They used to live 20 min from us and I would feel better if they got out of our state altogether! HAHA I'll step off my soapbox before I start yelling! ;-D

Anonymous said...

I hope your night at South Pacific was better than Wizard of Oz!!.
I envy you that you got to see South Pacific - one of my favorites.
AL