Thursday, April 1, 2010

I got nothin'

I was going to come up with some fabulous April Fool's joke for you today.

Maybe tell you today would be my last post ever.

Or that I was pregnant.

Or I was quitting my job to join the circus.

Or some combination of all three of those situations.

But I just couldn't come up with anything.

Nothing. Nada. Nil. Zip.

Because I am lame.

And this week I have had a major case of the Can't Help It's.

And I've been doing good just to avoid having a total and complete nervous breakdown.

So, no joke for you today people.

But Happy April Fool's Day anyway.

Don't get pranked.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

Glad I read this early in the morning since I didn't even realize what today is. I would have been prime for punkin'....

w said...

i don't like april fool's day. mainly because i can't come up with anything good enough to fool people with.

JuJu said...

I bet Cooper has sumpin' up his sleeve?