Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today...

My heart is still working through two very untimely deaths that happened last week.

One was the husband of a co-worker friend. He was 53. And died in his sleep.

The other was a 15 year old school-mate of Niece M, Nephew T, and Jordan. He took his own life.

It's been tough people. Heavy hearts. Confused minds.

There's that Kris Allen song that goes something like this....
We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell them that we love them
While we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying



We should never in a spot where we say, "I wish I had told them...."

Just do it.

Make a difference.

Or make it right.

Today.

Because life is short.

And sometimes shorter.



That's all from me today people.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm sending warm thoughts your way. All day long.

Cameron and Rachel said...

I am so sorry to hear this. And hope Jordan is doing ok with the loss of a friend, that can be a tough thing to take in at that age...You are all in my thoughts today! (((BIG HUG))))