Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 Random Blah Blah Blah's

1. I thought today was Friday.

2. The good news is we are having an outing at work today and we are going to a baseball game! I see BBQ nachos in my future.

3. All I want to do these days is lay in my bed and watch Law & Order and play Words with Friends. It's totally The Sickness.

4. If you haven't seen this little video yet, you should watch it. Who's in the house?!?

5. The Captain and I saw Obama wearing a small hoop earring on the news the other night. What on earth is this country coming to? The President. Of the United States of America. Wearing an earring.

6. I finally got my hair cut. You're welcome.

7. All the area flooding makes me sad. And there is 10 feet of water in the Opryland Hotel. Mercy.

8. Bingmama and I drove around the other day like two mamaws to look at all the rising river waters.

9. Most nights, when I tell Cooper to head to the bath, I find him standing in front of his dresser, stark stinking nekkid, playing his recorder, checking on his ant farm.

10. Jordan, Niece M and Nephew T all received recognition at school yesterday for good living and hard studying. I'm very proud of those peeps.


That's it for me today.
Peace out people.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Susan said...

Girl. You crack me up. That is all.
Oh, and thanks for the donation. You rock. Okay. THAT is all. Hugs.