Saturday, May 1, 2010

Twitter. Twitter. Twitter.

Hail, hail the storms are here http://yfrog.com/732muj

The Captain is over the weather coverage. He is now flipping, flipping, flipping. Somebody call me if I need to get in the closet.

Apparently my son just crashed some neighborhood kid's birthday party. He has come inside with a big plate of pizza and candy.

Son's suggestion for lunch: "an all you can find buffet".

How exactly does one "push the envelope"?

Thanks Mr. DJ. Now I'll be singing Muskrat Love all day.

I am thinking about chicken enchiladas.

Change is in the air. I wish it were in my purse. But right now it's just in the air.

Waiting for this ground beef to jump up off the counter and turn itself into dinner.

I stayed up too late watching Law and Order.

Cue Charlie Brown teacher voice.

Anybody seen my scissors?

Dear automatic paper towel dispenser: There is absolutely nothing automatic about you.

Sun today. Gone tomorrow.

There is a guy from Australia in a meeting down the hall. I can hear him talking. I am in love with him. Sight unseen.

It would be a wise move right now for me to give a co-worker all the sharp objects out of my desk.

Shoot. There was a tiny chance I was about to become a millionaire. But I'm not.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Momma Roar said...

I know I haven't a clue what some of the events were leading up to these tweets - but they crack me up. I've felt the same way many times, but never got it into words! Hope you have a great weekend!


My fav: "It would be a wise move right now for me to give a co-worker all the sharp objects out of my desk."