Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes, it's true

After all that, there was a photographer mix up at church, and they cancelled our pictures.

I had two dreams last night. In one dream, I had huge ducks in my attic. And we could hear them walking all over the place. In the other dream, I went to the wedding reception of a Jewish couple and we ate Mexican food and watched cage fighting.

This is a picture of The Boy's feet after playing outside. For an hour. An hour. And yes, he had on shoes.

More rain coming. What else is new. Blah blah blah.

We're down to single digits in the "How Many More Days of School" department. Counting today, it's looking like Jordan's magic number is two. And Cooper's is five full and two halves. Regardless, one week from tomorrow, it's 100% over for 100% of my kids.

I let Cooper eat a brownie in my bed last night while we watched a little Cardinals baseball. Remind me not to do that again. Yes, I vaccumed vacuumed vaccuumed used the hand vac to clean it up lest once he got home, the Captain think there was poop all in the bed.

I just looked out my kitchen window and thought my day lilies were blooming. But it was actually a yellow and orange Nerf gun stuck in my flower bed.

Happy Wednesday that should at least be Thursday. Peace. Out.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: