Monday, May 24, 2010

Yes No Monday

Yes, it was hot this weekend.

No, I did not watch LOST.

No, I have never watched LOST.

Yes, the Captain has been fishing down in Florida.

Yes, he and two friends are piloting their own boat.

No, he has not gotten lost at sea.

Yes, I told him not to do something that would get him on CNN.

Yes, I asked him to give me a little notice if he thought he was getting lost at sea so I could start looking for a good headshot if the rescue story went national.

Yes, I'm always thinking of the PR angle of it all.

Yes, he has caught a few fish.

No, they are not big enough or in season so he won't keep them.

Yes, I think they are oil-tainted anyway.

Yes, I did some horrendous Jillian Whatshername exercise DVD this weekend.

Yes, I thought I was going to die.

Yes, I am so sore today I can hardly lift my hands up to the keyboard.

Yes, my legs feel like noodles.

Yes, Cooper and I watched a ton of college baseball this weekend.

No, Jordan didn't watch much of it.

Yes, but when she did she would say things like, "Hello fine boy."

Yes, she is out of school.

No, Cooper is not.

Yes, it's Monday.

No, I'm not happy about that.

Yes, let's have a good day anyway.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, I don't watch LOST either! I thought I was the only one. I'm glad to know I'm not alone on that island. (topical humor, eh?)

connie said...

I kind of wish I had watched LOST b/c it actually looks cool...but now Grey's Anatomy...that's another story. Never. One. Episode. Ever.

Robyn said...

i don't understand the lost phenomena!
never seen it once!
grey's is the BEST. i had a mild panic attack with the season finale!

Just Mom said...

Yes, your blog posts always make me chuckle.

No, I didn't watch Lost either. But you knew that. ;-D