Friday, June 11, 2010

Cause when you're an eight year old boy, this is funny

Cooper: Hey, Jordan, look under there.

Jordan: Huh?

Cooper: Look under there.

Jordan: Where?

Cooper: Under THERE.

Jordan: UNDER WHERE!?!?!

Cooper (laughing his head off): You just said UNDERWEAR!!!

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Svee said...

I can totally relate. This is what I have been getting lately from my seven year old boy:

Anthony: Mom, spell I cup
Me: I-c-u-p
Anthony: You said "I see you pee" ha ha

You have to love and enjoy them at this age it is so precious and goes by so fast.

He will love Coopers and I am sure he will use it on his 13 year old sister more than once!

I love your blog it always makes me smile:)

Just Mom said...

It's funny to this 40-something-year-old too. LOL!

angie128 said...

Svee & Just Mom - At least we can still laugh about underwear and pee.

JuJu said...

Hey, I'm 46, and I like it too. :-)

Miss Mandy said...

My kid says "whatcha eatin under there?"

Of course I say "under where?"

bwahahaha