Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twitterville

Let's review the week on Twitter. Shall we?



The Boy turns eight today. Time, where did you go?!

I'm either going blind or getting old

Watching the Captain and The Boy play catch. I am calling strikes. And eating a Popsicle.

There was an apparent incident with a jar of ice cream sprinkles today which I didn't discover til I just walked thru kitchen barefooted.

I hate those little stringy things on bananas

I think Captain Kangaroo just pulled up beside me at the red light.

I shot the sheriff. But I did not shoot the deputy

"Move that bus!" *sniff*

My morning walk featured a humidity level hovering around 186%

Word to your mother.

I can't keep up with which team is moving to which conference. Somebody wake me up when it's over

0 Wanna' ramble too?: