Saturday, June 19, 2010

Twittie

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the week ala Twitter....

~ ~ ~

June. She be hot.

Air Conditioner Fixer Man is back. Because apparently it's not normal for water to be running out of your furnace and down your wall.

Call from home: "Mom, C. is sitting on the ottoman holding a dog bone and is letting Gauge pull him around the den."

They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway.

Got email from gal in Tunisia. She'll give me % of $6.7mil that her daddy left her from the cocoa farm if I give her my bank acct info.

Thinking this windfall of cash will help pay for our new $97k air conditioner & The Girl's $56k braces

Conjunction Junction, what's your function?

Good. Ness. Gray. Shush.

To donut or not to donut? That is the question.

Everybody say a little prayer. The Captain is taking The Girl shopping for some new jeans. You know how those "jeans outings" can be.

I am pleased to report that The Captain and The Girl successfully purchased a pair of jeans. In record time. I'm impressed. And relieved.

My son is obsessed with infomercials. And the expiration date of our milk.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: