Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Loser leave town. Or at least pick up your toys.

There's been a little wrestling going on at my house this summer....

An odd tag-team match between a "real'' wrestler, Batman, The Joker....and two construction workers....

Aha! It's apparently a Money in the Case Ladder Match....

Because THIS is dangling from my ceiling fan over the ring....
(And yes, that is the Batmobile parked in front of my fireplace...)



Nothing like a little WWF decor to spruce up a home.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

It reminds me of a bad "Village People" remake?

Cameron and Rachel said...

gotta love boys and their toys especially the little ones they leave behind for you to find my stepping on :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Reminds me of the time that Batman came to Memphis Wrestling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpaQlfJsqCs