Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The one where I complain about the heat. Again.



Me: Nip it.
(photo of toilet paper attached to the email)

The Weatherman:
Once again...Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Me: Excessive heat makes me cranky and makes me sweat on parts of my body that shouldn't even sweat and it makes my fingers swell and it does wonky things to my hair. Grrrrrrr. Seriously. I'll scream if you use the words "one hundred" again.

The Weatherman: Cue the scream.

Me: And I'm sick of your big blue H!

The Weatherman:
So the heat is turning that Pollyanna attitude of yours into Sour Sally.

Me: It is ridiculous. The end.



Mercy people.

Somebody bring me a popsicle.

Peace out.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Oh, ick!

I sure hope your air conditioning works nicely.

JuJu said...

You need to watch The Titanic, eat ice cream, take a cold shower and turn the A/C down lowwwwwwwwwwww.

Pretend it's winter baby!