Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend over. Week begins.

The weekend is over.

Connie and I survived twelve hours of volleyball on Saturday. It was a fun, but very long, day. Our girls played well. Connie and I discovered that an excessive amount of time sitting on high school gym bleachers leads to numb booties and the early stages of spinal fusion of the L4 and L5.

This week is the last week of summer for my peeps. It features two dental appointments, one orthodontic appointment, a hair cut, one trip to the uniform store, a search for notebook dividers and book covers, five volleyball practices, three football practices, and the completion of summer reading.

Heat is back in the 100's this week. Grrrrr.

I am tired. That is all.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Has this summer been the hottest ever, everywhere? I know it has been in NJ but the more I visit blogs all over the more it seems the hottest ever in general

100? OMG

Tracy

JuJu said...

Yeah, but how are you looking on index cards>?? :-)

Momma Roar said...

It's just plain down h-o-t here too. I need a break, soon!

Hang in there, hopefully cooler days are ahead!

Busy Mom said...

Still can't believe I missed you!