Friday, September 24, 2010

Humor of an 8 year old

Recently in the car...

Cooper: Jordan, you have a big nose.

Jordan: Well thanks for that.

Cooper:
You could be the Loch Nose Monster.


And with that, he totally cracked up, and laughed all the way home.


(And for the record, lest she think her bloggy image is tarnished, Jordan does NOT have a big nose.)

We've made it through another week people. Hip! Hip! Hooray!

Tomorrow I'll be ... wait for it ... at a volleyball tournament.

And it's looking like I'm going to miss the big Alabama - Arkansas football game. Blah. Somebody please call the Hogs in my absence.

Wishing you a lovely weekend full of college football and empty laundry baskets.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, that boy of yours. He makes me giggle.

Side Out!

Cameron and Rachel said...

gotta love little brothers!!

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I didn't have a brother growing up... almost makes me glad I didn't meet him until I was almost 40 ;)

(Yup... I have a half-brother and have only known him for 5 years.)