Saturday, September 25, 2010

Twitter-itter-itter

Just in case you missed the most exciting tweets ever in the history of tweets, here they are. (My life is so lame.)



Headed to the first of 27,394 volleyball games @connie423 and I will be attending this weekend.

Currently in the "sit and wait two hours for the next match" portion of our tournament. Blah.

Worried about the next team we play in the v'ball tourny. @connie423 said they showed up in camo warm-up pants.

My bottom is wide. These bleachers are not.

All the ice cream bars that I bought late Friday night are gone. I'm taking official statements from each family member.

Quarter exams for The Girl next week? Really?!? Already?!?!

Wishing I could fix it.

It's the end of September and we're still hitting 100 degrees. What's up with that?

Rollin' rollin' rollin'. Get those kiddos rollin'.

My flat iron just died. Looks like the role of Mufasa will be played today by @angie128

Flat tire. Blah.

Yes, I just drove to Boy's school to take him a 2" plastic bird that he left in my purse last PM which he needed for project due today.

Kinda' feeling like I'm on an episode of Survivor.

Apparently you are supposed to save everything on the network server not on your computer's hard drive

Because, allegedly, if there was a power surge and your computer blew up, your stuff is gone. Kind of. Who knew?

Epic. Epic. Fail.

Not a fan of the speaker phone.

I will be at a volleyball tourny all day tomorrow. This is also known as "I will miss the HUGE Arkansas-Alabama game". Trying not to cry.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: