Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grabbing the dog and the pony

I've got a presentation tonight. Kind of a big one. Well, it's really a big one. A ginormous one. I'm not nervous about the actual GIVING of the presentation. Well maybe just a tiny bit. I'm nervous about what I'm presenting. It's a whole new kit and a new kaboodle too. And will cause some people to really think a little out of their very comfortable, don't-ever-wanna'-change-anything box and change some things that have been around for almost 20 years. Erg. Deep breath.....

I was supposed to get my hair cut on Sunday afternoon but the gal called and cancelled right when I was walking out the door. Grrrr. So now, in addition to fretting over my Powerpoint and proposed budget, I'm also conscious of my too long bangs and starting-to-flip-out-in-the-back hair. Blah.

In the meantime, we are under some sort of gusty wind tornado advisory thing and it sounded like the roof was just ripped off my house and a tree limb or patio chair was just thrown into my window. Better go check on that.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

You know ... high winds do disguise a bad hair day beautifully. ;-D

JuJu said...

I think the little bit of flip will be that extra burst to let folks know you mean what you say, and say what you mean.

Good luck!!

JuJu said...

I think the little bit of flip will be that extra burst to let folks know you mean what you say, and say what you mean.

Good luck!!