Friday, October 15, 2010

*yawn*

I don't know how I can be so tired today.

I just had a vacation.

I didn't even work Monday.

All the volleyball whatever is over.

At least temporarily.

Football was minimal.

But I'm pooped.

And I got nothing for you today.

I'm too tired to even tell you about how, on the way to the beach last Tuesday night, Jordan, Connie, Niece M and I met a Middle Eastern tribal jazz hippie rock band featuring a belly dancer at a rest stop in Nowhereville, Mississippi and later reported a forest fire which was burning along the interstate just south of Nowhereville, Mississippi. Yes, I'm serious.

Have a nice weekend people. I leave you with two words....

College. Football.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I hope your day goes quickly and that you get loads of good naps over the weekend!