Friday, November 19, 2010

A lotta' yee haw and a little yawn.

Last night was fun.

We saw this guy and this guy and this guy too.

Yep - all three of 'em.

The concert was great.

It just turned into a very. late. night.

The show wasn't over until after 11pm.

Thirty minutes back across town toward our house.

Thirty minutes PAST our house to take Jordan's friend-boy home.

Thirty minutes BACK to our house.

That put me home at 12:30 am.

And in bed shortly after.

My alarm goes off at 4:00 am.

(Ridiculous, isn't it?)

Isn't it illegal to go to bed on the same day that you wake up?

I'm pretty sure it is.

Anyway, for all you non-math majors, that is about three hours of sleep.

THREE. HOURS. OF. SLEEP.

Seriously.

So needless to say, I'm a bit weary this morning.

*yawn*

Coffee please.

At least it's Friday.

And my boss it out of town.

Which translates to "Hooray! I can sleep at my desk today!"

I'M KIDDING!

Kind of....

Have a nice weekend people.

I plan to spend the whole weekend in my pajamas.

Sleeping, and watching football, and finalizing my Thanksgiving grocery list.

Pssssst - Did you know Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?

Mercy.

Alrighty, gotta' go find some shoes to match the bags under these eyes.

Peace. Out.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, i feel your pain. I, too, had a mid week concert, and I feel like it's going to take me a year to catch up on taht one!!

I hope you get a nap this weekend!