Thursday, November 18, 2010

Worse than the booger poster

Coop managed to scrape up a few more bucks for the school book fair.

I'm so upset with his choice. Even more disappointed than when he bought the booger poster, glow-in-the-dark bugs, and alien erasers.

I have grounded him until April 2013.

Because he came home with this.

Where did I go wrong?

PS - Tonight we are all headed to the Brad Paisley concert. Woot! I must decide which cardigan sweater I'm going to wear.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

con said...

OH MY WORD!! Juvie Jail is certainly next...I shall pray for Cooper that he will get back on the right path...

JuJu said...

This, seriously, could be enough to kick him out of the family.

Of ALL teams.

mom said...

I will give him a pass this time. Maybe he doesn't know it is a tradition in this family to watch the Cowboys get beat.

Momma Roar said...

Don't be mad at the little dude, he's just going with America's team!!!

;-P