Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday morning blah blah blah

Random, miscellaneous, blah blah blah ramblings just for you. You're welcome.


1. I don't watch award shows because they make me twitch. But I just read that Justin Bieber got artist of the year last night? Huh? Put that in the "I don't get it" department.

2. I will be drinking diet shakes for every meal from now until Thursday so I can pig out on delicious things, also known as My Mom's Dressing.

3. It's dressing, not stuffing.

4. Teenagers are total goobers.

5. I don't think Christmas trees and decorations should be put up before Thanksgiving.

6. My Hogs won in DOUBLE OVERTIME. Can I get a big Woo Pig Sooie!?!?!?!?!? Overtime games do horrific things to my digestive system.

7. The high today is 75. In the middle of November. Oh well.

8. If we make it through this Monday, we get more football tonight. It's a carrot, people. It's a carrot.


Happy Monday to all.

The end.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Teenagers are GIANT goobers.

What does Mom do to her dressing to make it so yummy??