Monday, November 15, 2010

Stuff

My weekend was odd. And hard. And actually, I'm glad it's over. It didn't play out like I had planned. And I also didn't get anything accomplished that I had intended. I did experience the ultimate guilty pleasure also known as 'reading while soaking in the tub', and the Hogs won big, so I guess the weekend wasn't a total loss. Oh well. Let's just move along, shall we?

In other news, I've had some sort of reaction to an eye creme that I have been using forever. So I'm sure nobody will notice the fine lines and wrinkles because they will be too busy looking at the huge red puffy whelp around my eye. Awesome.

Finally, The Kidney is doing great. Here's a little story that hit the Nashville news last night.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Con said...

Yay! Don't they look GREAT?!!!

Momma Roar said...

Great news about your friends!

And hey, how 'bout them cowboys!


;-D

Just Mom said...

WOOHOO!


(I'm referring to the kidney donation story, by the way, not the reaction to your eye cream. Just thought I'd be clear about that.
:-D )