Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's all good.

'Twas the week before the week before Christmas....

And, I am not one of these people who is baking delicious holiday treats. I am not making craftsty crafts using popsicle sticks and pine cones. I do not have a single wrapped gift under my tree.

It's a regular week. And I'm trudging through it.

Running the Mom Taxi to school and volleyball practice.

Throwing frozen chicken in the crock pot.

Helping Jordan with a project for school. (Which involves making a cake from scratch. SCRATCH, I tell you! And making frosting using a double boiler. Whatever that is. I'll be calling my mom later...)

Oh, and I'm doing that work thing. Which is reeeeeealy a style-cramper between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00.

But I listened to a Christmas CD yesterday.

And bought a few gifts after work.

See? I'm trying to wrap up this holiday shopping.

Well, not literally WRAP UP as in "pass the paper and tape"...

...You know what I mean...

So, that about sums it up.

What are YOU doing this week?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm doing a lot of online shopping, and hoping things get delivered on time.
I'm also counting my blessings that my daughter needs $ and is running errands and wrapping gifts for me. (for a price, of course!)

Unknown said...

I'm working, too! We have two of our 3 Christmas trees up at home. Actually, the third tree is up, but right now it's a "naked tree"! Gasp! Don't tell you-know-who, but I do have most of her gifts already. Yay!