Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of the Year

I know you were all blown away by the majorly creative and engaging title of this post. But that kind of sums it up and I thought it was better than calling it "Cream Cheese and Football".

And I wish I could come up with some cute post highlighting the Best of Me and My Good Life posts of 2010. But I'm lame and just can't do that.

So it's more of the usual blah blah blah.

Which is what you're used to anyway.

This is it for ol' 2010. In a way, I'm kind of glad to see him go.

It's been a tough year in a lot of ways. There has been some sadness and heartache. Some struggles and challenges. Which is all just life I guess.

It's also been an expensive year. I think we bought a new dryer, new air conditioner, braces, and two rounds of oral surgery. I better eat more black eyed peas tomorrow....

But 2010 been a good year too. Lots of laughs and good times. I'm thankful for my family and friends and for each of you who come check out this blog every day and read my nonsense.

My exciting plans for New Year's Eve? Pajama pants, football games, Words with Friends, and Qwerkle. We're expecting some strong thunderstorms today, so I'll be happy sitting right here. I doubt I'll even see midnight.

Tomorrow? It's the annual Dipapalooza which is at Connie's house this year. The Dipapalooza involves 28,499 packages of cream cheese in various and sundry recipes. The day also features mucho footballio.

Happy New Year y'all! May cream cheese and football abound!

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Cream cheese and football sounds like a lovely way to ring in the new year. :-D

Happy New Year, Angie. May 2011 be filled with many blessings for you and your family.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

Happy New Year, my flat screen friend. What a blessing you have been to me. May 2011 be filled with all that you hope for.

Susan said...

Happy New Year sweet friend! I hope Nanny is feeling better this morning.