Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tah-wit-ter

Hang some Christmas lights on these tweets....



The oven works better when it's turned on.

My halls are now decked.

Nothing more exciting than the lights on the pre-lit Christmas tree going out and then the plug thingy starting to melt. Bah.

I think I just ate my first meal in four days that didn't have any "cream of" anything in it.

Hello, I'm a big goober head.

La La La Linoleum.

Dear Volleyball: I've missed you. In a sick kind of way.

I just got a "let's discuss" response to an email I sent in October. Of 2009. Wha?

Oatmeal.

Ever feel like you've already worked a full day before you ever get to work?

Wishing the Captain would answer my 239,177 texts about the dashboard warning light on his truck that I'm driving this week.

I guess I'm officially old. Am texting @connie423 about rising gas prices.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: