Friday, January 14, 2011

"I'm snow"

Behold my current favorite commercial.

Firstly, because of Mayhem.

Mayhem is *ahem* slightly hawt.

But secondly, right now I can majorly relate to the whole part about the "heavier you" and the "struggling pants".






I'm super duper happy that today is Friday. It's been a long and tiring week and my brain and everything that surrounds it is tired. And I have missed my jammies.

The Captain is taking Jordan hunting this weekend. Cooper and I are staying home and watching Iron Chef. That picture is slightly askew, isn't it?

I also plan to continue my 2011 goal of throwing away anything that is not (a) alive and moving or (b) in some sort of container. Major purging going on over here. Be afraid.

Have a lovely weekend people!

Mmuuuuuuuuuuah!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Those Mayhem commercials are some of the best around right now. Not that I know anything about hotness, though.