Thursday, April 14, 2011

14 on the 14th



Today my biggest baby turns 14.

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Time is flying by way too fast.

No likey.

In other news, I took a day off yesterday.

The pace of life was choking me.

I'm so busy at work right now with the hugest of huge projects. And I'm never at home - what with the whole tour of the southeastern US with this volleyball stuff.

And I may or may not have woken up at 2am on Monday night having a panic attack because of all the things I have to do. Or at least feel like I have to do. I almost woke up the Captain to tell him I was rating high on the ol' anxiety meter. But I was already sleeping on the couch - cause the Captain snoreth sometimes - and I didn't want to walk all the way back in there. And I figured he would not be amused with my waving my to-do list in his face at 2am while I hyperventilated. So I just laid on the couch and had my panic attack all by myself. And decided just to take a day off.

Needed a day just to get the sheets changed on all the beds.

Needed a day to just STOP.

Needed a day to just to catch up.

And catch my breath.

Oh - and to get a pedi.

And it was a very good day. And just what I needed.

Back at it today.

Busy at work.

Going to see Third Day and Tenth Avenue North tonight. Woot!

And celebrating Jordan's 14th birthday.

With my shiny red toes.

Have a good day people.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm going to remind you of a very good thing:

The Chinchilla is gone.

(Happy Birthday Jordan! I love that picture)

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! Time does fly. Me no likey too!

Just breathe, friend. It might not shorten your to do list... but it lengthens your fuse a little ;)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Jordan! I'm sure she has made it this far because of that good-looking junior kindergarten teacher all those years ago! We have a lot going on right now, too. Must be the time of year. Either that, or we are trying to do too much. Surely not that, though.