Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dislike

A fellow officer and good friend of the Captain's was killed in an off-duty accident last night.

The Captain is so sad.

The department is so sad.

Sad.

SAD.

It was another night of not much sleep.

And the Captain put that little black band on his badge this morning.

DISLIKE.

Please pray for the department and for the officer's wife and very young daughter.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so very sad for you and the police community, and mostly his young family. My prayers are with all of you.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I am so very sorry for your police family. As a citizen of a large metropolitan area, we deal with this much more often than one would like. It is heartbreaking.

Prayers and peace to all.

Busy Mom said...

I am so sorry to hear that news. My prayers go out to him and all his family.

Tonya said...

So sorry. Praying.