Friday, May 20, 2011

Us

Me.... life done me in mentally and emotionally these last few weeks. I'm so happy it's Friday so I can spend a few days at home. The Sickness has flared up and I'm perfectly content being home, wearing my pajamas, playing Words with Friends, eating vanilla wafers and never leaving. (See also: I have issues.)

The Captain....is just sad. There's no other way to say it. He's just so. very. sad. The whole department is just so stinking sad.

Jordan..... is alive and well in Washington DC. Her chaperone and another mom have been sending me some pictures of her in front of the various landmarks. And she's actually texted me quite a bit. She's happy and having fun. Much relief there.

Cooper.... is happy just riding his bike and hitting golf balls in the yard. He has decided he wants to redo his room. He wants to "paint it brown, get a camo bedspread, a recliner, and one of those little refrigerators stocked full of Mountain Dew." I love a man with a plan.

How are YOU?

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am totally stealing the fridge idea from Cooper.

Please give the Cap'n and yourself a big hug from me. xxx

Unknown said...

I think Cooper may have a future as an interior decorator.

Tonya said...

Lib has a pink fridge and likes to keep mtn dew and monster drinks in it LOL

I also buy the tiny coke drinks for when friends come over.

Hope you're better sooon.