Monday, June 20, 2011

See also: My Weekend

Here's my weekend in review.
See also: Be jealous of my awesome life.

Jordan left on a youth group trip. Home Thursday. Then leaving again Friday.
See also: Revolving door

Cooper built a "Man Cave" in the middle of the den. Apparently a card table, three sheets and a lantern work quite a bit of magic when you are a nine year old boy.
See also: Whatever works.

We watchted lots of golf. Love that Rory kid. Fun to watch him this weekend.
See also: Love golf.

We also watched lots of shows about Bigfoot.
See also: Too much Sasquatch

I dreamed there was a huge snake in the garage.
See also: Too much Billy the Exterminator

Cooper may or may not have picked out Flash Gordon underwear for the Captain for Father's Day.
See also: No comment.

The Captain and Cooper and I went bowling. Real bowling. Let's just say real bowling equals not Wii bowling.
See also: Gutter Ball

I'm off work today and tomorrow.
See also: Yippee!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so giggling at the thought of the Flash Gordon Drawers.

See: It could have been worse, it could have been Billy The Exterminator britches?