Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A spicy day

Well, I'm off work again today which makes me happy.

Yesterday, Cooper and I managed to play Wii almost allll day. And we may or may not have stayed in our pajamas all day long.

Oh, and we cleaned out the spice cabinet.

Yes, it was a very big, BIG day.

I am still curious about the fennel I found in my cabinet.

Fennel? What on earth is that? Why would I have bought it or used it?

I'm clueless.

I'm also the owner of four jars of oregano and every form of garlic you can imagine: garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic & onion, garlic & herb. The list goes on.

I'm sure today holds a lot more Wii. And some good times with my favorite nine year old. But it sure won't be as spicy.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Girl, I have cumin coming out of my ears. What is with that??? I must have 5 of those little jars of it.

What is Cooper watching these days?

(when are you coming to visit?)