Thursday, July 21, 2011

Drawville

Not a secret that I'm obsessed with Words with Friends.

I've been playing for about a year and a half.

And I play twenty-five games a buncha' games at one time.

So, when you add all that together, that's a lotta' WWF games I've played.

And I've never, EVER seen this happen....




A draw??


Any other WWF-ers ever had that happen?


I was playing this game with Jordan's French teacher. Long story.


He usually beats me. Which is embarrassing.


And, no, he doesn't play French words. Which is even more embarrassing.


I don't speak French anyway....


Anyhoo....


That's all I've got for this lovely Thursday.

Gonna' be another hot one. Hydrate or die.


Peace out!




2 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

i've not seen a draw. but i have lost a few times because i forget i have games and apparently, they forfeit me. sad.

play with me!

JuJu said...

I play Word Feud, but have NEVER seen it. I didn't realize a draw was possible!
Do you feel satisfied, or let down? :-)