Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence.

Happy Independence Day.

I hate calling it Fourth of July.

Why do we do that?

We don't say Merry 25th of December.

Or Happy 14th of February.

So why does this holiday not get to use its real name?

Doesn't make any sense.

It's those kind of things that keep me up at night.

Oh well.

The Captain has to work today. But hopefully will be off duty before all the wild shenanigans start.

Spending some time with friends tonight.

Which I'm sure will involve something grilled.

And some laughs.

In the meantime, I'll be cleaning up this place.

Which has been overrun with WWE action figures and Wii remotes.

Peace out people.

Happy Independence Day.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Happy Independence Day to you to, Angie!

By the way, your comment made me laugh. ;-D

w said...

wait. you don't say merry 25th of december?

yay!

JuJu said...

Hey, is the Man Cave still in the family room?