Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hey. Ya. No.

There is allegedly a video of me on Facebook.

And allegedly I'm playing Just Dance.

With Jordan and two of her church youth group friends at a little holiday gathering yesterday. A little Hey Ya.

And I'm looking quite oldish.

And fattish.

And not coolish.

Awesome.

How many people will really see it anyway?

The guy only has 535 friends.

So there's that.

But I think he put it on the other kids walls too.

And they have a total of 2,178 friends.

But surely there are some duplicate friends in there.

So probably only 1,782 people will see it.

Whew, that's a relief.

But that's still a lotta' people seeing me shake my middle-aged groove thing.

Hey, maybe nobody will recognize me.

I did have a cap on. And the lighting wasn't too great. And we were moving around and all. And the video was taken with an iPhone.

No luck.

It's obviously me. No mistaking those saggy body parts. And if there is any doubt, Jordan calls me MOM more than once.

Thanks for that.

Do I get any points for being the ONLY adult who was willing to dance in front of ten teenagers in the first place?

Much less ON VIDEO?

Yeah, I get points. Stupid points.

STUPID. STU. PID.

Blah. I'm mortified.

So, I'll be changing churches effective today.

And changing my name.

And leaving town.

A reverse witness protection program of sorts.

Other than the video debaucle, my long Independence Day holiday weekend was pretty awesome.

Good times. Good friends.

And the video.

Good grief.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Okay now. The ONLY way we can build you up is if you link it for us???

Cameron and Rachel said...

there is also an awesome fish face picture of you on FB and you rocked it!!

angie128 said...

JuJu -- NO link. No No No.

Rachel -- Fish Face pic > Hey Ya video