Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let's face it

You know I'm obsessed with things that look like faces. I've shared a few of my findings. Yes, I take pictures of them when I see them. I'm such a weirdo.

Here are my latest discoveries...

This one from one of the 2,861 hotel stays during our club volleyball travels.



The Captain's glasses on top of his murse. (Man + Purse = Murse ... Don't get me started.)




Meat coming off the grill on Monday at a friend's house. I screamed, "IT'S A FACE! WAIT! I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE!" I'm sure that's when they made a mental note not to invite me over ever again.



That's all you're getting from me today.

Which beats the video of my dancing to Hey Ya.

At least in my book.

Ciao!


1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am STILL waiting on that video link???

I would like to eat that bottom face please. YUM.

My hubby loves finding faces in all things as well. You guys would get on nicely!