Thursday, July 14, 2011

Movie. Midnight. Mamaw.

I must confess ...

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie.

Not one.

Ever.

Do you still love me?

And tonight at midnight is the premier of the last ever Harry Potter movie.

Is it the last one?

I don't even know.

Nor do I really care.

Jordan is going with some friends.

No, I'm not taking her.

Or picking her up.

Some other suckers really great moms are taking a group of teens.

Jordan is spending the night with some gals.

So I don't even have to stay up for her, and I can proceed with my most boring exciting evening plans of watching some ridiculous Sasquatch show with the Captain and then going to bed by 8:30 pm.

I don't get out much.

That's why I've never seen Harry Potter.

And I'm really ok with that.

Have a nice day.

Love,
Mamaw

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Well yes, we still love you. But, I'm going to buy you the books. They are truly magical!

Good deal on not having to transport or wait up for any teenage girls with Harry Potter Hormones!!

angie128 said...

I have, at least, read the first book.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen any of the movies, either. And I haven't read any of the books, either. Just not my thing, I guess. The part in Revelation 21:8 about "those who practice magic arts" always comes to mind, too.

Anonymous said...

We are currently watching a cooking show- The Captain