Friday, July 1, 2011

An Untitled Post

Good news. I survived my trip to the dentist.

It was a bit more involved than he first thought. Of course it was.

So he gassed and drilled and poked and jabbed and carried on in his typical dental fashion.

And I cranked up the nitrous and listened to the extended version of Blondie's "Call Me".

And I wrote a great blog post in my head.

But it was nitrous-induced. And now I can't remember it. Bummer.

And I kept telling him that I thought there was water running down the side of my face.

And he kept telling me there wasn't.

So, today my jaw is still hurting a little bit.

But I'll live.

And today is Friday.

And July 1.

And it's a three-day weekend.

And all that is good.

Except for the July part.

Because that just means the summer is flying along.

No likey.

So I hope you all have a nice long weekend.

May fireworks and hot dogs abound.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I've never had that nitrous. But, if it involves thoughts of drooling, I'm totally IN!

I hope your jaw improves enough so that you can enjoy lots of summer type food. (all which are long and cylindrical. What's with that???)

Unknown said...

Isn't it interesting how songs last so much longer at the dentist's office. One time when I was given some gas for a filling, Kenny Rogers sang "Lady" for over an hour. Honest.