Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday nothing

So I was thinking that I was just too weary to come up with anything to blog about.

But I'm so weary I can't even come up with the words to say that.

Seriously.

I got nothing.

Because I know you really don't want to know that two weeks into the school year, 4th grade math is killing me. For reals.

And I'm trying to spare you all the volleyball talk since we're so early in the season. You'll get plenty of that later. You're welcome.

So, there's nothing.

Oh, other than this exciting little nugget I found out about this morning. YES.

So, other than that, I got nothing.

I'll be watching Irene this weekend. Doing a little laundry. Cleaning my oven. And catching up on Friday Night Lights.

Oh -- and going to the WWE super smack down wrestling extravaganza tomorrow night. Cooper is beside himself with full blown excitement. I am certain I'll have plenty of blog fodder come Monday.

Y'all have a nice weekend.

Deuces.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Derek will need some comforting.

And, by the way, I never get tired of ANY of your stories, so keep em coming.

Enjoy your weekend!! I hope you don't get hit with a stray flying chair at WWE!