Wednesday, October 19, 2011

4th grade math homework

See also: Wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Please remember to carry your three.

Hide under couch pillows.

(Him, not me. Although I gave it some serious consideration.)

What on earth? You know what six times seven is. For the love...

Root canal > 4th grade math homework

Help me Jesus. And God. And Mary. And Joseph. And Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John ...

I could never home school.

Never. Ever.

I could never even TEACH school.

Thank you, God, for teachers.

Especially 4th grade math teachers.

Yea! You finished a page. Three more to go!

It's CARRY not TIMES.

"This is so stuuuuu-pid."

Him.

And me.

No, dinner is not ready, because we've been working on this math for an hour.

And, now you are finished.

Hooray.

And amen.


3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Svee said...

God bless you friend, I totally can relate with 3rd grade homework. I swear I almost had a heart attack last week. I had to go outside I couldnt catch my breath we were having such a hard time with it. This week is Iowa testing...no homework..praise the Lord. Next week we will be back at it again and I will consider hiding under the couch. Poor Cooper and Mom...only 7 months til summer vacation...counting down already!

JuJu said...

I hated math the first time around. I absolutely loathed it with both children.

I feel for you sister.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

You all are not very reassuring. My little is only 5 so I have it ALL to look forward to.

Thank God for teachers! I just hope his are patient... they're gonna need it :)