Thursday, October 20, 2011

Take Five

Five random things rolling around in my brain right now:

1. Nice little cool spell this week.

2. Go Cardinals!

3. Reading The Help and love, love, love it.

4. Sure wish today was Friday. Or even Saturday for that matter. But alas, it's not.

5. I like candy corn. Do you?




2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

1. LOVE the cooler weather.
2. Yay for the Cards!
3. I loved the Help. I haven't seen the movie yet, but really enjoyed the book.
4. Why can't we have weekends all the time?
5. Do NOT like candy corn. I'm a freak of nature.

Kearsie said...

1. I like the cooler weather too. It means I can bust out the crock pot and starting talking about christmas trees and pumpkin pie.
2. Who are the Cardinals? Are they related to the Pope?
3. Adore The Help. The movie was pretty dang good too.
4. I have to clean my house this weekend. I am contemplating arson as an easier solution.
5. I like candy corn too. Really I am partial to all candy. And corn.