Monday, November 7, 2011

cough cough cookie cookie

The zitrhromax laced Oreo cookie system isn't going so well anymore. Neither is Cooper's cough. Not really sure what to do here...

The cookie ingesting attempts have also involved some crying. And some wailing and gnashing of teeth. But then I realized I probably wasn't setting a good example by laying in the middle of the kitchen floor crying like a three year old hollering, "Please eat the cookies! Please eat the cookies!"

Poor Coop. He'll never want to eat another Oreo again.

Several other attempts to ingest hidden drugs failed too.

And resulted in puke.

Which is always delightful.

I'm sure all this will drive him to therapy when he's older...

In other news, there's no progress on the talent show either.

I'm just excited that I'm still in the running for Mom of the Year Award. Yay!

Oh, and Coop's in his cast for at least another week.

Note to self: save more newspaper bags to wear during bath

I'm also excited to report that my Hogs won this weekend,

75% of our household got haircuts,

And, I've been awake since 1:30 this morning.

The end.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Man oh man. Still the cast and still the cough? I guess you need to make him take that pill with a shot of whiskey. Or maybe, he takes the pill and you take the shot? I always get those two confused.

Who DIDN'T get their hair did?