Friday, November 18, 2011

First, you gotta' love God, then ...

Open house for Cooper last night. A little disappointed there were no handprint turkeys.... but some good work nonetheless.

Including this little gem.

The kids had to write the kind of person they hope to marry one day.


Hey fourth grade gals, wanna' catch Cooper's eye?

It's pretty simple....
"I would like a Christian.
I would like a WWE fan.
I would like a good girl.
I would like an awesome girl to go to church with."

*sniff*


OK, weekend plans?

A little Friday night lights tonight -- Semi-final playoff game! GO LIONS!!
Putting up Christmas stuff tomorrow...
College football. Of course.

Peace and love, my cupcakes.

See you Monday.


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

It is very refreshing that there was no mention of chest size or junk in the trunk.

Now, what is the WW after his name??

Unknown said...

Sounds like he has his priorities in order! I didn't see you at Open House, although I did see the Captain across the way. Didn't get to talk to him, though. Not that he needed to talk to me to make his day complete or anything.