Tuesday, January 10, 2012

234 and counting

234 more days.

Until college football starts again.

I'm not sure I can make it.

The game last night was such a total snoozer, too.

I went to bed at half-time.

And may have slept through the whole first half anyway.

(To be honest, I really didn't care who won. Was kind of pulling for LSU I guess. But am glad Alabama won because I'm going to the dentist this morning and getting my hair cut this week and both of those folks are big Bama fans. Wasn't real sure I wanted them touching me if Bama had lost....)

And now, there is no more college football.

We've got a few more weeks of NFL play-offs.

All hail Tebow.

And college basketball. And that's fine. I love me some March Madness

But there's really no substitute for college football.

Waaaahhhhhh.

See you in September.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: