Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, Monday

No, I'm not off today.

Wahhhhhh.

The boys have gone off on a "scouting adventure" which is fancy talk for "go to the woods and stomp around and shoot cans".

Jordan and I had a great weekend together. Great. GREAT.

Shopping, laughing, talking, talking, talking, eating, talking. It was great. Special, special time.

Even the part where we played Just Dance for an hour. An Hour. That was fun. Kind of. Except later. And my muscles were kind of sore. Or maybe it was my fat. Can fat be sore? Something was sore.

So, I'm going to tackle this day with a very warm heart. And some sore fat.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I highly doubt I have any muscle left in my body, and there are days I feel sore, so there must be a thing called sore fat.

The only thing that makes it feel better? More food.